Monday, August 16, 2010

Josh Sheldon and Pete Fournier's Complaining

Let us introduce ourselves, my name is Brenna.

And I'm Sydney!

And we are simply two best friends out there to inform the world of things that either irk us, make us laugh, or simply just random crap that we want to talk about.

As you may guess from the title of todays blog, our subject matter today consists of our friends issues with complaining, a lot. They go by the names of Josh Sheldon and Pete Fournier, wonderful people really, you should meet them if you haven't.

But they are both notorious for one thing, and that is their complaining.

Josh Sheldon: Tall and skinny. Usually can be found with a headache of some sort, whether from tired eyes or a long day at work.  If you know him at all you would never guess that he would be the type to work with kids, but alas he does. Who knows if he is good at it or not. But I'm sure he is. He also has a nice little blue car with cutesie little stripes and his name on it. Adorable! Oh and people such as myself often call him Sean. He really hates that, but it's okay. I don't even know why I get them mixed up. Sean actually is insulted by this.

Pete Fournier: Shorter than Josh with Justin Bieber like hair, super adorable. Often he is called Tyson's twin because the two of them can be found wearing white V-necks and basketball shorts. Brenna and I find it funny to randomly show up random places dressed like Pete. He has a notorious fear of large groups and often has to go stand by himself in the corner. Usually he can be found complaining about being hungry, tired or wanting to go home. He likes driving his own car places causing our group to be split up into like 12 cars instead of 3. Often called Millimeter Peter, he doesn't enjoy that, but he's not allowed to decided what we call him. 




Well, that is pretty much some background info on these two fools. And although we love them to death, I suppose they can get annoying. I am personally never annoyed by them because I don't care, and neither does Sydney.

Personally I think the both of them make my days brighter! 

They really do, and they never cease to entertain us. Unless Josh is in a really bad mood and doesn't talk or Pete is feeling like a loner and goes and sits in his car by himself.

So true! Oh and Josh might go MIA occasionally. But that's alright, we know he loves us.

I actually kind of thought Pete and Josh had man crushes on my brother, but they never admit it. For a while they would always tell me how awesome Connor is and I would just kind of nod my head and be like yep! Connor is pretty awesome though, maybe he will be the subject of a later blog. The quotes we get from him could probably create a whole post.

Haha seriously! Just go check my Facebook. A vast majority of the quotes are from Connor. But, I totally agree with the both of them having a man crush on Connor. I have really enjoyed getting to know both Josh and Pete this summer. Both have them have become some of my really good friends, I'm going  to miss them next year when I'm gone. 

Oh ick this is getting all sentimental. A rare moment, but I do love these guys haha. Now! I'm going to rant more about their complaining.

Actually Josh's complaining has really gone down recently, it's kind of amazing. Once when we all made dinner at Gareths house we asked him to do the dishes, and he did them. ALL OF THEM! It was a miracle! I have to say it was one of the most shocking moments of the summer.

I agree. I have to say that it is still shocking to think about, it's almost like I can't get over it. At the same time I feel like he didn't get a proper reward for that and we need to bake him cookies or something. Also so funny when Pete washed the counter about 6 times. Surprisingly Josh is in such a good mood today! I enjoy when he is in a good mood. Currently he is sharing a blanket with 2 other guys. It's precious. 

Well well, the time has come to wrap this blog up.

OH! Josh says "Wow I hate kids today, they make me mad. I wish they would stop talking, they should just shut up. I hate it."

Anyways, this is Brenna Akers and Sydney Nachbaur signing out!

1 comment: